10 Best Basketball Shoes in 2019 [Review & Guide]
Fashion grows larger and larger every day. The new trend of best basketball shoes has made a woman go gaga over them. These boots are smart, classy and not reserved for hiking only. You can rock these at any time and give the world a great show! While most of the best basketball shoes of the past were heavy and rugged, boots nowadays are made to make sure that you don't feel bulky in the trail but are fit to make you feel comfortable and confident. If You're Confused as to Which Boots to Buy, Here's A List Of The best basketball shoes.
1. Salomon Quest 4D 3 GTX: This midweight waterproof boot may seem somewhat of overkill, but all in all it is pretty supportive. Even though it may seem a little tough from the outside, it's really comfortable and luxurious from the inside. It is great for tough terrain and withstands the wear and tear pretty well.
2. Merrell Moab 2 Mid WP: This boot comes under the lightweight category and is affordably priced. It's a great fit and makes sure that you're comfortable in the shoes. Being, lightweight, however, it's not suitable to withstand a terrain too rough. This boot, however, is one of the best hiking boots for women who travel light and go for adventures on maintained terrains.
3. Salomon X Ultra 3 Mid GTX: This boot, too, comes under the lightweight section, is waterproof, light and gives you agility. The sole, however, so thin and is relatively less stable. With added ankle support, this is one of the top picks for women who are considering trail running activities.
4. Lowa Renegade GTX Mid: This midweight and waterproof boot is great for heavy bag packers. It's relatively light and gives great support. Even with these perks, this boot does lack some support on the construction backing. Even though it is quite lightweight, it looks and feels like one of the traditional hiking boots. It helps you feel more planted due to its leather texture.
5. Vasque Talus Trek Mid UltraDry: This may be considered light or a midweight boot. Not only are the boots waterproof, but they are also ultradry. It's a tough and cozy boot that comes at a great price. However, this boot has some ventilation problems and may seem too tight of a fit for some people.
6. Scarpa Zodiac Plus GTX: Mid Weight boots but they provide great support even on rocky terrain. These are waterproof and are reasonably light. The great look is not conventional but is a cool addition.
7. Asolo Falcon GV: This boot may again be considered to be midweight or even lightweight. This boot has been termed extremely comfortable and comes at a great price. This is one of the best hiking boots for women. This boot is extremely congenial and has an amazing build.
8. Vasque St. Elias GTX: This is a heavyweight boot. The boot is just the right balance of support and weight and is also greatly comfortable. There are, however, some issues with quality control.
The boots are a few of the best basketball shoes and when making such a huge investment, make sure you do it carefully keeping all factors in mind!