1. Avoid using cellular devices very close to your ear. When you can, use headphones or put your phone on the speaker mode to reduce the proximity to your body. When you hold phones close to your ear for long periods, you will be exposed harmful radiations that can easily affect how your brain functions. You may even become tired immediately after receiving such long calls and may require some replenishments to get back to your energy level.
2. When not in use, try to keep mobile phones away from your body. You may carry bags or pouches to keep your phones. Simple EMF protector tabs cannot protect you, as they are unable to prevent high frequency radiation from coming in contact with sensitive parts of your body, especially when you use the devices for extended periods.
3. Turn off your routers when not in use. When you turn off your computer, ensure you also turn off the routers to prevent emission of wireless signals that may be harmful to you. You should note that routers take different forms. Some routers are built to operate separately from their modems. While other routers may be built-in with the modems. When you turn off your commuter, take the further step of turning off the power of these routers, especially when you want to go to bed.
4. You should advice your neighbour to turn off their wireless service when their devices are not in use. This will ensure that when you turn off your own, or if you even have none at all, the routers owned by your neighbours do not send uncontrolled high frequency radiations to you.
5. Iodine is a health supplement that can help you control the effects of exposure to wireless signals.Thus, to curtail radiation poisoning, improve your iodine intake. There are many iodine formulations sold online or in local pharmacies around you. However, before you do this, you should consult your doctor to get the right prescription for your intake. You may also eat food rich in iodine. This will help improve the quality of your diet and as well, reduce the harmful effects of radiation in your body.
6. There are several devices asides your mobile phones or computers that use wireless technology. Electronics such as scanners, printers and so on may also emit wireless signals. When buying an item, you should check the features of that gadget so you know whether they are capable of receiving or transmitting wireless signals. You should unplug them when not in use.
7. Avoid using your phone when charging. It increases your chance of being harmed by the radiations from the phone. When your battery is low, leave it to charge. You can unplug your phone when you choose to use it.
8. Take walks in natural parks, embrace working in green areas like gardens, reservation parks, and perhaps forests. Places where there are trees, flowers and other natural plants as well as natural soil can reduce the impact of destructive wireless signals in your body.
9. Note that cable devices also use wireless technology. Other devices suchdigital subscriber lines (DSL) which broadcast high speed connections for use at homes or offices use wireless technology too. Most devices that have visible or invisible antennas do. These antennas transmit intense radio signals in different directions at the same time usually between 100-500 feet radius. While some of these transmitting devices may be directly connected via telephones lines or similar cables to your computers, you should not assume that they do not employ wireless technology. Thus, ensure you turn off the power of these devices when not in use.
10. You may also reduce the amount of wireless devices you use at a time. Many people are fond of turning on all their wireless devices on at the same time, due to the sheer illusion that they may need it at any time. This only increases your vulnerability to high frequency signals shared by these devices at the same time. You can try to buy fewer devices that cater to many of your needs rather than buy several devices that cater to small needs. This will ensure you have lesser devices laying around. Turn off these devices when not in use or put them in flight mode.